What is it like to work with a coach?
Raising the Bar clients talk about working with Business Development Coach Robin Hensley
"Everybody is always marketing. But most lawyers have no idea how to sell anything. They don't teach salesmanship in law school."
-The late U. S. Attorney General, Judge Griffin Bell
Super Rainmaker Programs for Managing Partners, Office Managing Partners and Practice Team Leaders
These 18-month one-on-one custom coaching programs are designed especially for MPs, OMPs and PTLs who want to do more and make more in less time with less effort. Programs are designed to:
Increase your office revenues while increasing your own originating attorney revenues by bringing in business and handing it off.
Re-energize your work life by increasing your efficiency and productivity, and
Focus on your business and personal goals so that you can actually achieve them.
You will be working on key business development, business management and productivity issues unique to your situation as determined through a personalized assessment conducted at the start of the program.
- Energize and refocus your business development efforts
- Keep making rain while you are fighting fires
- Maximize long-term relationships that you have been out of touch with
- Motivate, mentor and hold other attorneys accountable for business development
- Cross-sell effectively
- Pitch to win including RFPs, in-person and telephone pitching
- Maximize social media and public relations
- Manage the numbers and push revenues to the bottom line
- Make partner meetings more effective
- Redefine your role in the practice and in the community
- Master working with difficult clients and staff
- Mentor and delegate
- Assess priorities, increase efficiency and achieve more balance
- Eliminate time wasters and take control of your day
- Manage telephone, email and in-person meetings
- Stay on task and get things done when emergencies happen
- Make your administrative assistant a key to your success
Contact Robin for more information on program fees and scheduling.